Business for YOU

REVIEW + FOTD : Purple in My Eyes (MAD Indelible 3 In 1 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner)

You already know that I'm fan of purple color? I love to wear purple make-up, especially for the eyeliner. I like to wear MAD Indelible 3 In 1 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Soul" which is purple color. When I'm lazy to do eye make-up or are in a hurry, I usually only wear this eyeliner. Soul is very deep berry purple color.

This eyeliner promises that has waterproof and long lasting. I try to to test under water and it is true that this eyeliner is waterproof!

Then I smudge with my thumb, it seems that this eyeliner smudge easily but is still fine for me.

The eyeliner has a great staying power!! I wear from 5 am to 5 pm and the eyeliner is still lasted!! Because it hold up to 12 hours, this eyeliner is not easy to clean. The brush applicator is very small and short (I don't like it) and has a sticky texture, not as usual liquid eyeliner.

I like this eyeliner because the color is very pigmented so it only needs one swipe :) Overall, I like MAD Indelible 3 In 1 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.

Pros :
- Great staying power (12-16 hours)
- Very pigmented
- Waterproof

Cons :
- Sticky
- Small brush applicator
- Not easy to clean
- Hard to get locally

I made a FOTD using this eyeliner, hope you like it :)

Face :
- Olay natural white moisturizer
- Lancome teint miracle foundation O-04
- Revlon microfine l/p
- Sleek flamingo blush

Lips :
- EOS lipbalm in summer fruit
- NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose

Eyes :
- UDPP
- CS 78 Palette
- Sari Ayu Rimba Sumatra Beauty Kit
- MAD liquid eyeliner in Soul
- Maybelline Magnum mascara

I added NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk for waterline though more dramatic look ;)

Happy saturday night!!! ^__^