Business for YOU

Sponsor Review : Fall Winter Romance 2011 From L'Oreal Paris

I'm very happy because I get a series of make-up product Fall Winter Romance 2011 from L'Oreal Paris!! Fall Winter Romance series consist of 5 new products which is also the recommendation from Adi Adrian as L'Oreal Paris official make-up artist. 5 products Fall Winter Romance 2011 :

Curl Impact Collagen Mascara

Super Liner 24Hr Gel Liner

Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Quad

Base Magique Smoothing Velvet Primer

Color Riche

Fall Winter Romance 2011 that I got from L'Oreal Paris :

I don't get the Super Liner 24Hr Gel Liner but that's ok because L'Oreal has kindly given the latest collection for me :)

Curl Impact Collagen Mascara

I really like the packaging of this mascara because it's very elegant. This my new HG mascara! This mascara is able to thicken every strand of my eyelashes and also didn't smudged and clumping.

In addition to thicken and curl eyelashes, this mascara can last up to 12 hours! I've proved it! I like it most of this mascara is easy to clean only need one swipe :) Price IDR 129.000

Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Quad

Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Quad is first wet process from L'Oreal Paris. By adding a little water, the texture will become softer and stick. I got purple color from Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow, yay! The colors are very soft and it can be for daily use. The eyeshadow has a shimmery texture but not too excessive :) Price IDR 179.000

swatch

Base Magique Smoothing Velvet Primer

From 2 month ago I really wanted to try this primer, luckily, I get it for free (thanks L'Oreal!) This primer make a foundation can lasting longer in our face and can also disguise pores perfectly. This primer has a velvety texture and luxurious mousse rosy impression of a bright shade for blush.

After using this primer, my skin became very smooth and at all and so easy to wear foundation. I highly recommend this primer for you all because is very satisfaying. Use before using foundation. Price IDR 149.000

Color Riche

I got Color Riche lipstick in #640 Pink Fever which is light pink. The color is very similiar to the NYX round lipstick Tea Rose. I really love this lipstick because the tezture is soft and creamy, able to maintain lip moisture.

swatch

The color is pigmented. Color Riche is enriched with omega-3 oils and vitamin E to prevent the lips from dryness. Price IDR 99.000

I made FOTD using Fall Winter Romance 2011, please ignore my pimples >__<

Overall, I'm satisfied with the Fall Winter Romance 2011 from L'Oreal Paris :)
My favorite : Base Magique Smoothing Velvet Primer and Curl Impact Collagen Mascara!!

me and Fall Winter Romance 2011 from L'Oreal Paris

Thank you L'Oreal!!

Good Night :)