Business for YOU

Last of the Satchlets...
Wow, the response to my last post was a bit overwhelming...I am going to be playing catchup with my email box...awhile longer. I'm still thinking about how/if I want to continue my line...which could take some time. In the meantime, I need to clear out my studio! Clean slate for a fresh start!
Which brings us to the LAST OF THE SATCHLETS!!!! I don't know if I will be making Satchlets ever again, so here are the last of 'em. Each Satchlet will be made-to-order (I only have so much leather left and want everyone to be able to get the colors they want).
Satchlets are on sale for $30 (instead of the regular $36.) S/H is $5 for both US (USPS mail) and international (USPS First Class Mail) orders. For some reason my online shop host doesn't like to work at any of my favorite wifi spots (ugh) otherwise I would have formatted all the Satchlets for the shop. At least blogger still works.

Here's how this works: Below are all the Satchlet colors available. If any strike your fancy, send me an email specifying which color:
hannah@hetterson.com
I will get in touch shortly with an invoice (via paypal).Toffee leather + rose gold SOLD OUTSOLDOUT Toffee leather + silverSOLD OUT Toffee leather + tangerineSOLD OUT Toffee leather + lemonCream leather + gold (rose gold is an option)Cream leather + orangeCream leather + redCream leather + lemon


All Satchlets are made from vegetable tanned leather (toffee brown or cream). This natural leather is buttery soft, sturdy. and ages quite nicely.Each Satchlet measures 3.25in x 5in. Items will be made + shipped within 1-2 weeks.

PS. New apartment photos really are coming soon. I swear