Business for YOU

FOTD : Selena Gomez - Love You Like a Love Song Inspired Look

Who doesn't know the song of "Love you like a love song" by Selena Gomez? I liked the song and that's my anthem when karaoke with my friends or sing out loud with my boyfriend in the car LOL!

taken from here

Today I attended wedding party with my dad and mom (son of their friends). Actually, I don't know who's getting married! The most important is I can eat and I can make selena gomez make-up in her video "Love you like a love song". I chose purple color (I'm a purple lovers) . In her video, she's using bright orange color lipstick but I used pale pink color :">

Face :

- L'Oreal Youth Code
- Kanebo Lunasol Creamy make up Base
- Kanebo Lunasol Water Cream foundation (good foundie for party!)
- Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
- Revlon Microfine loose powder
- Sari Ayu Blush rimba sumatra beauty kit

Lips :

- EOS lipbalm
- Revlon Lip Butter "Strawberry Shortcake"

Eyes :

- UDPP
- CS 78 Palette (pink, purple, black)
- CS 88 Ultra Shimmer (silver)
- L'Oreal open eye pro (dark purple)
- My Darling liquid eyeliner
- PIXY eyeliner pencil
- Lancome Virtuose mascara

Do I look like her???? hahaha

What's your 'anthem' when Karaoke? :)