Business for YOU

Frolic! + Hetterson: Make a scalloped bag
I'm a little late to post about this (evil work schedule...ugh), but better late than never...right? For the past few months I've been working with Chelsea
to create some special content for Frolic! You guys, I've been waiting to share this FOREVER! I am the worst when it comes to keeping secrets!

This project was so much fun, just what I needed after my break! It was pretty darn awesome getting to work with Chelsea, and we had such a
great team of ladies to help make this dream a reality! The first project went up earlier this week, and I could not be more pleased with how it turned out.
See the original post on Frolic! here. Enjoy!

PS. I'd love to see photos if you make your own scalloped bag!

Photos: Lisa Warninger. Idea, Pattern, and Styling: Hetterson. Creative Direction: Chelsea Fuss. Illustrations: Heather Smith Jones. Graphic Design: Emma Harrison. Model: Skye Velten. Hair and Makeup: Madeline Roosevelt. Assistants: Julia Langston and Kelly Searle. Created for Frolic! Pattern is for for non-commercial use only.