Business for YOU

Review Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50+/PA ++

Hello Pretties!

a few weeks ago I was chosen as one of beauty blogger to review the new product from Etude House, it calls Precious Mineral Any Cushion. BB cushion is very popular right now. Precious Mineral Any Cushion is a revolutionary foundation has a soft cushion. This product has 6 in 1 multi-function : Sunblock + Powder Sebum + Essence Moisturizer + Essence lightening + Foundation + Cool Sensation

Concept of the Precious Mineral Any Cushion :
- Skin shining bright and clean like a pearl
- 6 in 1 multi-function
- Easy stamping technique
- Perfect cover (not stained and result matte finish)
- Keeping humidity

There only 2 shade :
- Natural Beige W13
- Honey Beige W24

Price :
Rp 218.000

I got Natural Beige W13

Ingredients

The packaging is too cute and girly, pink and white box. It's very Etude ^^ I really love the compact color is baby pink!! So pretty and girly :)

My first impression : it look like ordinary compact powder but I surprised when I see the sponge. This is not regular sponge but an air puff sponge. It could absorb the product.

The cushion looks like pores haha. When I press the cushion, the liquid foundation inside will come out. The air puff works well for absorbing cushion contents/liquid foundation.

This is the first time using cushion. I was very surprised because it's very easy and quick to apply to entire my face. Just dab it! I don't have to worry about dirty fingernails beacause I apply it only using air puff. There is cold sensation when using it. My skin look dewy and no cakey at all. This foundation containing SPF 50+/PA ++ which means my face is protected from sun exposure. Unfortunately, this foundation is too white for my skin but if I take a picture, it doesn't make me too white or goshtly :D

The medium coverage can not cover my redness and my acne. Still need concealer to hide them. For the oil control, it was an average 3 hour on my oily skin. I use this product for 7 hour and looks fine but the next day my face grew 1 pimple on the left cheek. 2 days later another pimple grew on the right cheek. This product may not be suitable for my skin. But maybe suitable your skin because every person gives different result, right? ;)

Tutorial using Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion :

Thank you for reading ^^