Business for YOU

Review V10 Plus Pycnogenol Serum

Hello pretties~

As you know, I have oily skin and a lot of redness acne scars. Acne? My acne appears when before and after I menstruate. Until now, I have a problems with redness acne scars *huft* It really bothers me when I'm not wearing makeup -__- Various serum I've ever tried to remove my redness but the result is zero :(

Accidentally, I was offered by Kawaii Beauty Japan to try V10 Plus Serum for a month and giving a review about the product. Honestly I was not interest to try the serum because I always end up the zero result but I change my mind 180 degrees because I know that V10 Plus Serum made in Japan and water-based! Not only that, V10 Plus Serum suitable for sensitive skin.

The letter "V" means Variety. The number 10 refers to the 10 concepts of skin care range which are namely :

  1. No Paraben
  2. No Artificial Colour
  3. No Mineral Oil
  4. No Chemical Fragrance
  5. Water-Based
  6. Customized Serums for 10 Skin Problems
  7. Dermatologist - Tested
  8. Visible Result in Just 10 Days
  9. Color Theraphy From Colourful Bottle
  10. Made in Japan
And The word "Plus" means that you can add our serums to your current skin care regimen.

V10 Plus have 10 different variants with cute different color bottle. Each color has a different function depending on the skin problems that you have. Before I try it, they analyze my skin condition and I get V10 Plus red bottle that is V10 Plus Pycnogenol Serum

What is the Pycnogenol?
Pycnogenol is a natural ingredient extracted from the bark of the French coastal pine in Southern France (Bordeaux). It has a great antioxidation effect, which is 350 times greater than Vitamin C and 170 times than Vitamin E ^___^

Pycnogenol good for Eliminating activated oxygen. It prevents your skin from any skrin troubles caused by the activated oxygen and also remedies damages. Also, the functional characterization is that it strengthens the effect of vitamins, collagen, etc. V10 Plus Pycnogenol serum can be used as a fortification of daily skin care :D

How to Use?
- Cleansing your face with any cleanser that you suits your skin concerns and needs
- Apply V10 Plus serum after cleansing and before applying any skin care regime
- If you use toner, apply it only after V10 Plus serum application

Serum Application
- Use it day and night
- Mix one to three drops each of individual serum into palm and apply into cleansed face
- Make sure you have clean hands before applying the serum

I've been using this serum for a month. This serum really reduce my redness! Although the serum was not working much for my acne but this serum works for reduce my redness so that my major skin problem. You can see my photo before using V10 Plus serum (a lot of redness) and after using the serum (my redness faded). I'm very satisfied with V10 Plus serum ^___^

What I love about V10 Plus Pycnogenol Serum :
- Reduce my redness
- Didn't have strong scent
- Not sticky
- Water-Based
- Brighten my skin

Thank you Kawaii Beauty Japan for giving me the opportunity to try V10 Plus Serum. For furher information, you can read at Kawaii Beauty Japan facebook and V10 Plus facebook

Good night pretties ^^