Business for YOU

Oh, to be organized....
...before pictures of my cluttery crowded space... I wish I had gotten some after shots, but I finished so late it was too dark to take any.These were taken midway through the cleaning. Vintage wood letters......finally put up an inspiration board...
I decided to do a belated spring cleaning and re-organization of my studio/bedroom. I worked my butt off all day and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I got rid of my highboy dresser which was taking up a TON of room. Then I shuffled the rest of the stuff around to make the whole room more open. Now I can get ALL the way around my cutting table(which is awesome)and if I fold up my cutting table I have a whole blank wall for photographing clothes(yes!). Which means no more grungy garage shots when it gets too cold to go outside. I'm pretty stoked about it. I really want to decorate the wall somehow but I'm not really sure with what.....Any ideas/input is welcome....I really love this clever lady's background....maybe something papercut...I don't know????