Business for YOU

Today I had planned to set the release date of the spring collection pictures/shop update and show more sneak peeks(above)......
But, my 4-thread serger's lower looper broke(into pieces). I don't even know how it managed to, but it did. Once it broke I tried to replace the looper with one I had on an old machine...And when that didn't work I tried tweaking the upper looper to work with the new lower looper(which was not terribly bright on my part)....so now it's REALLY screwed up....I'm taking it in tomorrow to be repaired, but that will take a couple weeks because the part has to be specially ordered. This is going to seriously impact when my collection is ready, because without my serger I can't finish everything. I was originally planning on having everything ready by mid-April and now it's going to be nearer the end of April to early May. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it just seems like everything is going wrong right now........