Business for YOU

a Beautiful Week

I guessed this week was became the most beautiful week in my whole life, you know what?? It's all because my dreams come true hihihi I'm sorry if my words are too much due to my maximum happiness floating on my mind

MySpace

First, I finally buy a make-up case!! That stuff it's my desire (wish list) and now I've got it!! It's so cute, why is so cute?? Because the colors of it's case was my favorite colors : Purple and Pink

MySpace

See?? It's so much cute, right?? My best friend said that this stuff was so me and the color remind her of fairy land hahaha... I bought this in Ace Hardware Bintaro

Second, my Coastal Scents palette's just arrived. I've waited almost two month!! yay!! Why I'm waiting for so long? Because my palette is directly from China... .thanks God my seller open purchasing order!! And she is recommended seller!! Trust me!! And she is a nice person too!! You can order anything branded make-up!! So hurry shop at Rie Shop

MySpace

These are my beautiful palette's :

Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette

Coastal Scents 78 Piece Make-up Palette

It's tiny just like a netbook!! Size 23 x 16,5 cm !! Love it!! I love every color at these palette's... .88 Ultra Shimmer very shimmering color and very pigmented!! 78 piece palette has 60 eye shadow, 12 highlighting and liner shades, 6 blushers!! very very very complito!! these eye shadow is easy to blend!! very very very very very Love it

MySpace

All my friends asked me that why I'm not afraid to buy product from China???? There was a lot of opinion about China products. It's said that they have dangerous ingredients. But my opinion is NOT EVERY China products is having bad quality... .And you know what?? Every multinational company have factory at Asia especially in China... and they have international standard... As you know, this product has been used by make-up artist in all around the world. you can watch it on youtube!!

I feel my life is complete now ( I dunno about tomorrow or next week ) hehe... I'm more in love with my make-up tools!!! mmmmuuuuuaaaaccchhhh

MySpace