Business for YOU

BEST! TRADE! EVER!
Market tote- Saddle brown, Gables satchel- Red, Pochette- Ice blue

I finally finished my(long anticipated)trade with miss Julia of Rennes! We've been emailpals for quite a while and it's kind of crazy how much we have in common. I was so happy when she suggested a trade, especially since I'm a huge fan of everything she makes! I think we first started talking about trading in January and being the slowpoke I am it took me till last week to get everything finished and sent off(it's only July people!). I just got my package today and I love everything! Julia tucked in so many extra goodies, I feel spoiled! The quality of the materials and the craftsmanship(perfect stitching)of her bags is INCREDIBLE and the care and thought she puts into everything she makes really shows. I don't think I'll be able to settle for any other kind of bag...till I die(haha, bad joke).looooooooove my market tote! It easily fits all the crap I like to lug around, and then some!The Gables Satchel has adjustable straps, so cool! I love that it's just the right size for
carrying my essentials.Zelda Brass Triangle Necklace. I haven't taken this necklace off since I got it. Did
anyone else use to play zelda games? I did....alot.