Business for YOU

Vamos a la playa!
\
Okay, so my past tense verb usage in Spanish is...um...not so good(present tense and progressive is all I can handle)! I went on vacation to the beach with my family over the weekend and it was AWESOME! The weather was beautiful and I spent alot of time lazing about the beach. The fireworks were pretty sweet too but I didn't get any pictures because I forgot to charge my camera battery(doh!). It felt so good to take a step back from work and breathe...aah.
On a side note: I'll have more info(and pictures)about the coming update tomorrow morning!

I also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who commented or emailed me(or both)about my name change dilemma! I heart you guys big time! It was so nice to read your honest, well thought out comments! I still haven't decided if I'm going to change my name or not, but your input really helped me. If I do decide to change my name it will definitely be before I launch the Fall/Winter collection!