Business for YOU

FOTD : Romantic Valentine Look

I know, 2 more days is valentine's day. Do you have a special occasion with your boyfriend / husband? Honeslty, me and boyfriend never celebrate valentine's day, LOL.

taken from here

Anyway, I give you option eye make-up for you who will celebrate valentine's day :) I use reddish-brown eyeshadow for my eye lid and dark-purple color on outer conner of the eye.

Why I don't use pink eyeshadow? because everyone will uses that color for valentine's day. I want to stand out from the others but still look romantic and elegant :)

Face :
- Olay natural white moisturizer
- L'Oreal Base Magique
- Lancome Teint Miracle foundation o-04
- Revlon Microfine loose powder
- Sleek blush in Flamingo

Eyes :
- UDPP
- PAC 4 eyeshadow palette : reddish-brown
- L'Oreal Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Quad : Dark Purple
- CS 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette : White
- Pixy eyeliner pencil
- L'Oreal Curl Impact Collagen mascara (My fav!!)

Lips :
- EOS lipbalm
- L'Oreal Color Richie #640 Pink Fever

Last Pic... please ignore my damn pimples >____<

Conversation between me and boyfie :

me : honey give me flowers when valentine's day!! we've been together for 4 years but you never gave me flower in valentine's day

him : sorry dear, I don't want to spend money on things like that. No valentine's day, Ok?

me : but as a woman I want you to give me flowers

him : flowers? hahaha wait at the right time, Ok?

me : ... ... ... ... ... ... ..( he's not romantic at all)

LOL!! Happy Valentine's Day, Pretties!!! ^____^