Business for YOU

REVIEW : Jealousness U.S.A cosmetics

Hello pretties!! How are you? :)

Today I will reviewing about Jealousness U.S.A cosmetics. At first, I didn't know about this brand cosmetics at all. Until I got e-mail from Marimari. The Marimari is the sole importer and distributor couple of cosmetics product from Taiwan and Japan.

One of them is the sole distributor of cosmetics brand named "Jealousness U.S.A" that manufactaring in Taiwan. Jealousness U.S.A now present in Indonesia. For more details, please click here

The Marimari told me to pick some Jealousness U.S.A products for free. So I choose Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Diamond Black), Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (Night Blue), J-type American Style Lip Gloss (Honey Barbie).

Jealousness U.S.A packaging is cute and very PINK!

Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Diamond Black)

The black liquid eyeliner with sparkles in it. The aplicator is also very easy to apply into the eye line. The sparkle of eyeliner is clearly visible at night, perfect for the party! But this eyeliner is also suitable for daytime because the sparkle not visible in the morning.

The eyeliner is very quickly drying, so you don't need wait a long time after use. Price Rp 99.000

Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (Night Blue)

I was a little confused by this eyeliner..because it is written "gel eyeliner" but the shape is pencil... maybe gel eyeliner with pencil shape CMIIW :) This eyeliner is very soft and has a sparkle in it. Unfortunately, didn't lasting longer in my lower lash line and the color is not very pigmented but the color is gorgeous :)

I'm wearing this eyeliner every day for office look! My eyes look more "pop". Price Rp 125.000

J-Type American Style Lip Gloss - Honey Barbie

This lip gloss is very glossy ang thicky. In packaging, the lip gloss is pink coral color with lots of sparkle but it applied to my lips only look glossy and luster (my lips is pigmented). The smell like bubble gum. Price Rp 105.000

If you want to buy Jealousness U.S.A products, please like Marimari Facebook fanpage and follow Marimari's blog :)