Business for YOU

FOTD : Sunny Day

This was three days the weather is very hot in Jakarta!!! Grrrr... I was lazy for doing anything... .. I'm melting -__-

Grrrrr... ..!!!!!!!

Today I'm wearing my favorite Revlon lip butter : Tutti Frutti \ ^___^ /
The weather so hot today so I was inspired wearing orange coral eye shadow, lipstick, and nail color!!!

Face :
- Olay Natural White
- L'Oreal Base Magique
- L'Oreal True Match foundation N3
- Revlon concealer
- Revlon Microfine powder
- Sleek Pan Tao blush

Lips :
- Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

Eyes :
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Skinlight
- Sari Ayu Petikan Sitar eye shadow palette
- My Darling liquid eye liner
- Lancome Virtuose mascara

I love lip butter tutti frutti :)

Enough my 'sweet pose' :p
What do you think my coral nail?? cute isn't it??

bweeekkk... ...

I'm wearing The Face Shop OR204

How's your long weekend? Me? I attended Ponds Pajamas Party and Talika launch event!!! The events was very fun!!! I'll be posting about that after this post :D

Have a nice day pretties ^^