Business for YOU

*NEW HETTERSON*

So, I have been working on a few small Hetterson pieces (YES), if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you've probably seen the sneak peeks...

Pictured above is the Speckle dress. I wanted to make a simple, sweet dress that would be easy and
COOL to wear this spring and summer. It all started with the idea of taking this dress
(from Hetterson FW2010) and summer-izing it. Originally I was going to make it into a
sewn bustier style dress- but I felt like this handknit version was easier to wear and felt
more effortless. Funny how the end result can be so far from the original inspiration.

The Speckle dress will be available for Pre-Order starting April 6th @ 6pm PST.
Pre-order means the garment will ship at the date specified in the listing- quantities
are very limited..blah blah blah..as usual. Click here for details + to visit the shop

More Hetterson pieces to come....