Business for YOU

Lancome New Counter Opening Celebration

Luckily I don't celebrate valentines day with boyfriend so I could come to the Lancome event which fall on valentines day (14 Feb 2012) but I came home early from my office :p Yes, I was invited from Lancome for opening new counter at Metro Depatment store Pondok Indah Mall.

Lancome counter at Metro actually been there but now the counter has a "Exclusive Facial Cabin Service" exclusively for Lancome VIP members. To become VIP members is simple, only purchasing Rp 1.000.000 at their counter! The Facial Cabin Service only available at PIM 1, PIM 2 and Mall Taman Anggrek. Facial cabin service can booked through RSVP at their counter. I was lucky because I can try their facial cabin for free :p but because the time was short so I can't try T___T (maybe next time I can try)

Before the event started, I was doing skin consultation with their machine.I can find out about wrinkles, hydration, and oil on my skin. It's true that I'm 99% have oily skin but my wrinkles is not too bad for my age (25) and my skin elasticity is quite good, they say it's because I diligently clean my face everyday before bed time ^^

The event begins with a greeting by MC to us. The show is makeup demo from Chika. I don't understand why Hanna and Stella chose me become a model for makeover... aaarrgghhh I'm shy!!! Everyone stare at me >___<

First of all, Chika didn't clean my make-up that I wear! She's just used a tissue to remove the existing oil and powder on my face! After that she's applying Genefique and Visionnaire into my face and she uses Lancome Teint Miracle foundation and loose powder.

She formed my eyebrow using Le Crayon Sourcils - Brun. This eyebrow pencil is very soft and has a brush :)

She's applying eye shadow with natural color :)

After that, applying black eyeliner using Lancome Artliner - I'd love to have this eyeliner!!!

For line my waterline using Le Crayon Khol - Raisin Noir

The mascara using Hypnose

For blushes using this 2 colors

My lips using this lip color ( I forgot the name and number)

The result :

me and Chika

me and Hanna

Beauty Bloggers, MC, and Jessica (PR Lancome)

I got goodie bag plus cupcake \^o^/

Best valentines day ever!!! Thank you Lancome for inviting me!! You're the best :*