Business for YOU

MAC Shop Cook Events

Hello pretties!!

Today I wanna report from 2 event MAC Shop Cook launch event :)
1st event was held in Plaza Senayan, the launch event MAC collaboration with Cleo magazine.

demo make-up

cute trolley

with MAC model... He's like a mannequin!!!

The decor is very cute makes me wanna take a picture again and again haha :D

me at MAC dept.store LOL :p

MAC Shop Cook Collection :

pop colors!!

MAC Cremeblend blush

Tendertone lipbalm

Kissable Lipcolors

MAC Shop Cook launch event at Plaza Senayan was pretty fun!! Because we can try all new products from MAC ^^

Indonesian Beauty Bloggers community ^^

2nd Event was held at MAC counter SEIBU Grand Indonesia. The event was collaborate with JOY magazine. MAC event at Grand Indonesia is more fun because the event was special for beauty bloggers!! But I came the event with my bestie, Asthi.

Asthi and me with the models

Endi, me, Gaby, and Naomi :)

The event introducing MAC spring-summer 2012 collection : MAC Shop Cook. This time Stella became a model for demo make-up :D

using MAC Shop Cook collection

Stella looks more cute and stunning!!

Indonesian Beauty Bloggers!!!

Goodie bag from MAC and Cleo magazine :

Goodie bag from JOY magazine :

See you for next event and nice to meet you all Indonesian Beauty Bloggers ;)