Business for YOU

REVIEW : L'Oreal True Match Blush 04 Rosewood

Are you looking for sheer blush? The answer is in L'Oreal True Match Blush!! This blush is now my favorite and almost every day I wearing for my office look make-up. I got this blush from L'Oreal event (read here).

I like the packaging because is small and contain the mirror and brush too (under the pan). But the quality of brush is disappointed.

Why I love this blush? because the sheer color is perfect for daily usage. Rosewood is natural pink color, unlike the red color in the pan. It does have hint of shimmer too but its ok for me because it still looks natural. Because this blush has a sheer color, so you must swipe it again and again (about 3 swipe) until the color "came out". For staying power, this blush can lasted about 2 or 3 hour.

If I wear this blush, my office friends said "you look fresh" or "the color of your blush is cute, what's brand of your blush?" :D

This blush is champion for daily usage. The price Rp 154.900
I made some funny poses :

What's your favorite blush for daily usage? :)