Business for YOU

20 Years Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat event

Hello ladies~

I wanna share an event that I attended on 27th May 2012 it is the 20 years YSL Touche Eclat event at atrium Sogo Plaza Senayan Jakarta.

Everybody already know about the famous Touche Eclat, right? Yapp Touche Eclat is a concealer and highlighter that can make makeup more glowy look :) in 20th anniversary is very special because YSL launch Touche Eclat limited edition.

Touch Eclat limited editon

I'm very grateful to YSL who had invited me to the event. I could try of all YSL products. Here's the photo's and swatch :)

trying to be a YSL model... LOL!!

Touche Eclat

swatch

The Touche eclat limited edition color is same with touche eclat no 2.5 color. The only difference is the packaging.

I wanna try them all~

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Satin

Mada and Priscilla looks pretty after make-over

Priscilla and me

There is a quiz and doorprize (Carryn get Touche Eclat limited edition!!) and also make-up demo using Touche Eclat.

before-after : see the difference? :)

IBB at YSL event :)

Thank you YSL Indonesia :)
I will review about touche eclat ASAP ^^

and oh thank you for the goodie bag :D

Have a great weekend ladies \^o^/