Business for YOU

FOTD + Personal Life : My Engagement Day ♥♥♥

Last week is my engagement day, my boyfriend and his family come to my house to propose to my parents to marry me :")
I was so nervous but happy because my relationship with him getting stronger and Insya Allah next year we'll became a husband and wife :D

Here's the photos my engagement day :

I did my own make-up for my engagement day :)

Face :
- Naris Excentia face up day cream
- Ultima II Essentials Immediate Rescue Stick
- Lancome BB Base
- Lancome Teint Miracle O-04
- YSL Touche Eclat 2.5
- Revlon Microfine Loose Powder
- Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color 400

Eyes :
- Anna Sui Eyebrow Color Compact 02
- YSL Touche Eclat
- CS eyeshadow pallete : gold, yellow, black, pearl white, brown
- Naris Wink Up Kakomi Eyes
- Misscha Super Extreme Eyeliner
- Loreal Double Extension Curl mascara
- Elise #7859

Lips :
- Maybelline Baby Lips
- Sari Ayu Petikan Sitar 1
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres #7

Me and my fiance :">

We've been together for 5 years and Insya Allah our relationship getting stronger than ever with this engagement to get to a high level of our relationship : Marriage ^__^

with my besties :)

Hopefully our dream will be come true and all is well, Amin!
Thank you for reading ^__^