Business for YOU

On 16th + Guerrero3 lovely ladies co-habitat
the 2nd story of this rad
San Francisco Mission flat.

While my age group tends to get a
bad rap for consuming way too much IKEA and
Container Store organizers (oh dear), I have for you
my friends, a refreshing example of post-collegiate students
who have chosen to look beyond the standard to take a stab at
their own sensibility for design...and experimentation!In the heart of the Mission District,
Madeleine, Noël and Kendra have created
their inspiring + cohesive abode by integrating
textiles from home and thrifty global finds with
their own unique + youthful interpretations of
northern California livingOver the years, I have noticed one fundamental
difference between Brooklyn and SF apartment living.
Apart from the significant difference in sq footage, what
SF apartments also have over NYC (I'm sorry!), is a
keen interest in the natural environment.
It's amazing how beach + surf culture
trickle into the interiors like
sand on bare feet. (photo credits: myself...and Tyler M.)