Business for YOU

Happy weekend
My lovely new thigh highs arrived yesterday and I'm pleased as punch with them. It's still too hot to wear them, but they'll be perfect for Fall/winter(can't wait). I could not get a decent picture of them, but I will soon.

This weekend....
I plan on spending today sewing the Dorrit dress for the Photo shoot(one dress takes about a day and a half to finish). More on this later....

My birthday is Sunday and I'm going shopping all day with my Mom and Sister . I'm searching for the perfect pair(s) of jeans. I've had it with buying cheap jeans that fit poorly and wear out fast. I'm going to buy a nice pair this time....I've got a couple of brands in mind. so we'll see what works out..... I also finally get to wear my birthday(A.K.A Dorrit)dress. I'm going to wear it belted with mary jane ballet flats. I'll try to get a good picture whilst shopping.

Anyways, I wish everyone a good weekend, and I'll be back soon.