Business for YOU

SHOP UPDATE PART ONE
This is one of 2 dresses going into the shop.

I have two size SMALL dresses for this shop update. Yes, I know I said there were three, but one met with an untimely death(and then there were two). Moving on, I added deep side pockets to the Bennet dress design and I have to say I'm in love with them. They are so deep I can fit my phone AND wallet into one pocket...Awesome, I know.

UPDATE date + TIME: Wednesday, November 25th, 6:30AM. PST

I know this is an ungodly hour for most people(myself included)and I'm sorry.I'm doing the update at this time to give international folks a chance, I've been getting alot ofemails mentioning how inconvenient my update times are. I'm sure I'm still incoveniencing someone though...Darn.

If you miss out, don't worry. I'm working on a few more updates between now and Christmas.

Pitures of the next dress tomorrow