Business for YOU

New fabric
I love plaid fabrics(especially when they're organic cotton).Can you guess what I'll be doing this weekend? Yes, I'll be sewing.-On a slightly different note, you might of noticed(or not)that the shop link has changed.I've decided, after much debate, to make the switch over to Big Cartel. I originally started on Etsy because I was most familiar with it(awhile back, I had a vintage shop). However, there was a few things about Etsy I wasn't happy with...Mostly customers getting things taken out of their cart before they could make their purchase(sorry guys), and the inflexible layout. Overall, I think the new shop will be a better fit for Bekväm clothing. I'm still working on it, a few tweaks to be made here and there, but it will be ready for a pre-christmas update I've got planned! ....Stay tuned for more info!