Business for YOU

I want to wear these shoes this spring.....
Spotted via Commas and Clauses(thanks a lot Megan)

The gloriously beautiful shoes above are the Rachel Comey Cushings flat at Totokaelo. How good is that twist detail? Too good I think. Not that I need more shoes to lust after...The list is getting quite long....sigh.
As long as I'm dreaming of shoes I want; lets talk about the Dieppa Restrepo oxfords. They are such a simple and classic style. Oxfords are my go to shoe because they go well with everything! I could totally see these beauties with cuffed jeans and a button down blouse or paired with a floaty spring dress.Above shoes from Totokaelo

From Anica

Such pretty shades peaches and creams...The colors of these shoes reminds me of the color scheme for my spring collection....