Business for YOU

Review : Lipsticks Haul

Here's my lipsticks haul I talked about in my last post. I bought 3 NYX Round Lipstick (Tea Roese, Pumpkin Pie, Indian Pink), 2 Maybelline lipsticks (Moisture Extreme in Natural Nude and Color Sensational in Pink Please) and Revlon Colorburst in Peach.

NYX Round Lipstick

I love these lipsticks because it's cheap (US $ 3.5) and have a lot of color, I was confused to choose a color but finally I bought Tea Rose, Pumpkin Pie, and Indiana Pink. I surprised the 3 colors of lipsticks have a different texture. Tea Rose is very pink color and very pigmented than Pumpkin Pie and Indian Pink. The texture is moist, creamy, and easy to blend. I love it! Pumpkin Pie is a peachy color in pink under tone. It has thick texture that so hard to blend for me and not pigmented. Indian Pink, definitely not pink color! It's coral with hint of gold. The texture is sheen and hard to blend but I like the color.

Tea Rose

Pumpkin Pie

Indian Pink

Swatch

Maybelline Lipsticks

I bought Moisture Extreme (ME) in Natural Nude and Color Sensational (CS) in Pink Please. I like Natural Nude! The color is like a NYX Round Lipstick Pumpkin Pie but the texture is moist, creamy, and pigmented. Sadly makes my lips dry and sucks staying power. Actually, Maybelline Color Sensational (CS) is not available not yet available in Indonesia but I bought in online shop (I really curious about these lipstick!) I choose Pink Please because is pink nude color, very light pink color than NYX Round Lipstick Tea Rose. I really like this lipstick because the texture are moist, creamy, and pigmented. Most people had a problem with smelling from this lipstick but I don't have a problem with it! The smelling like a coconut, I like it! And I like the packaging Color Sensational lipstick, elegant.

Natural Nude

Pink Please

swatch

look a like

Revlon Colorburst

I'm very excited about Colorburst lipstick because the reviewing was great. So I have a high expectation about this product but it was a mistake. Why? I'm a little bit disappointed with the packaging. It's really frail, makes my lipstick broke and stick into a deep wall packaging. Therefore my Colorburst too much wasted! Well, the texture of Colorburst is super moist and has a sheer color. Not pigmented. I choose a Peach is coral peach color. Conclusions : High expectation, Low result :(

Peach

swatch


And that's it!!! thank u for reading!! Gudnite :)