Business for YOU

Arabian Make-up Eyes

ANNISA that's my name... my name is from Arabic... my mom gave me that name when she was 4 month pregnant reading Al-Qur'an (QS : Annisa) and she decide gave a name Annisa for me... Annisa it means woman... of course I love my name!! thank u mom for giving a beautiful name for me

MySpace

So I have idea for Arabian Make-up Eyes because my name is from Arabic... hope you like this make-up!! this is one of the my favorite make-up. it's a little bit difficult but some practice makes perfect, right??

MySpace

Why I wearing Cadar / Veil??? It's more Arabian look but the only thing is my skin got burn because saturday ago I was swimming at Snowbay It's for hiding my skin burn

MySpace

FYI everyday I'm NOT wearing Cadar / Veil

  • Apply gold eye shadow color (a) from inner lid till middle of lid
  • Apply red eye shadow color (b) from outer lid till middle of lid and then blend with gold eye shadow color (a)
  • Apply black eye shadow color (c) for outer crease area and then blend it
  • Apply a light blue eye shadow color (d) for above the crease and then blend it
  • Apply a light brown shimmer eye shadow color (e) for highlight
  • Apply gold eye shadow color (a) lower lash line
  • Use black liquid eye liner for upper and lower liner eye
  • Use black eye liner pencil for waterline eye
  • curl lashes with eyelash curler and apply mascara to upper and lower eyelashes (can also wear false eyelashes)

this is from GM forum

hope you like it

MySpace