Business for YOU

Due to unfortunate and unforseen circumstances.....
...There will be no Petal Pocket dresses for the May 2nd update. I would like to apologize to you guys. I can't stand disappointing my customers. The Petal Pocket dresses will instead be available in the next update, which will happen mid-May.

You may remember my post about my main serger broke down. I took it in for repairs almost a month ago. I was assured it would be done weeks ago then I was told it would be done Monday. I called in again this morning wondering what had happened and am now being told it won't be done for another two weeks. I really don't want to get into it, but suffice it to say I'm disappointed with the machine techs complete lack of communication and embarrassingly poor(actually non-existent)customer service. I will NEVER bring any of my machines to them for repair EVER again. I'm sorry everyone, I really wanted to have at least one of everything for the spring release, this is a big disappointment for me as well......